Welcome to RollerSoccer US Alliance (RSUSA)
RollerSoccer U.S. Alliance (RSUSA), formed in January 1, 2010, is the national governing body for the sport of RollerSoccer in the United States of America. RollerSoccer USA operations were previously integrated within the RollerSoccer International Federation (RSIF). The shift in focus is to fully concentrate on the growth and development of RollerSoccer in the U.S. market. RollerSoccer is an Equal Opportunity sport, whereby female and male players can participate on the same team.
The RollerSoccer International Federation (RSIF), is the governing body for RollerSoccer worldwide, and is responsible for establishing rules of play, sanctioning and developing affiliates, producing international tournaments, and licensing image rights worldwide.
RollerSoccer U.S. Alliance objectives are:
- To develop, promote and govern RollerSoccer throughout the U.S.
- To design and manage national youth and adult programs/clubs
- To provide a leadership role in every aspect of the sport in the U.S.
- To operate in an organized, ethical and professional manner for the good of the sport
- To help players achieve their goal and have a life-long passion for the sport
Future initiatives include programs that will focus on the growth of the game, player development at all age levels, coaching, referee development and education training.
San Francisco’s Mayor Ed Lee & RSUSA President